Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Friday, March 31, 2006

"JIA" in Hong Kong

Waited long?
I was also looking forward to this blog you know...
hahaha...
So now presenting to you...
JIA Boutique Hotel..
Where I spent my wonderful time there..

The hotel looked like a normal building, you will never know that its a hotel unless you are familiar with that area and have been there before.

There is no "grand entrance" to this hotel, in fact, I went in thru the back door.. And its not like normal hotel where there is someone to receive you, there is no auto door, to go in, you got to press the doorbell and someone will have to "open" the door for you.. And yes.. you have to wait..




back door - taken inside hotel




The Reception Counter


The two guys in black, foreground, is the hotel staffs ya... hahaha.. different from normal hotel right..






The "Lobby" - In the Night
I reached the hotel at about 10plus? And this is what I saw when I got that.. Just love the whole deco..
The whole feel is damm glamour and posh.. So damm jaw dropping.. The lights are dimly litted and very style.. So so Hip and funky...


I just love this long table.. So posh.. Imagine having dinner with your friends there.. Omg..








See that chair... So So nice right... Glam, glam...





Thats me sitting on my favorite sofa.. Feel like lugging it home sia.. My question to my boss.. Does anyone buys the furniture in the hotel?




The "Lobby" - In morning
The whole feel is so so different..
Its so warm and fun.. Everyone is down there having breakfast.. having conversation with everyone.. Seems like a big family although its the first time we met...



- Thats where we have our breakfast...







Okie, thats my boss.. Thats a little "kitchen" for all.. Its in the lobby, packed with drinks and nuts ya.. Breafast is home style.. Cereals in jar, fresh milk, bread untoast - you toast yourself.. strawberries.. blah.. Its self service ya.. You go there, take what you want, move on the the "lobby" there to have it, or you bring up to your room lor..
I enjoyed visiting there everytime I got back the hotel. Take apples lah, Nuts lah, drinks lah.. Just like going home, and first thing you go to - your kitchen.. Ya.. thats the feel....



Okie okie.. Enough.. Now's the room...

haha... Our room number - 1003.. There are only 3 rooms on my floor.. The corridor is very small.. and Dimly Litted day or night.. No direct sunlight.. The little lamp is the only source of light..







I've downloaded the floorplan from their website.. http://www.jiahongkong.comong.com
See the numbering? Its for better illustration.. hahaha...









1. Kitchen
Alright.. No pictures to show.. Well, just a simple kitchen with electronic stove, mircowave, frigde... Just think Miele.. That kind of kitchen.. Style.. Silver and white.. Oh, theres utensils too!

2. Work Station + Living Room


Thats where i logged on to MSN on the first night.. haha.. Yesh, boradband service is available there.. But the imac is not provided.. hahaha




Cozy? Abit messy lah...yesh.. I did it... Saw those bedroom slippers.. Thats mine... hahaha....










Still living room...



29inch flat screen TV, DVD Player, Mini Sound System..
But I really have to say.. Switching on the TV is a big challenge ya.. You really need to follow the step-by-step instructions (provided) to on the damm thing.. Serious, I'm considered good at operating electronics already, it took me 10mins to "watch and "hear" ya...





3. My Personal Area


Nope.. Juli didnt sleep in the room.. She slept her.. Thats her little corner.. Saw bubblegum?
yep, brought her with me to HK... BTW, got her a friend there... Dun feel sad for me.. I enjoyed sleeping there.. Think its much better then sharing a room and bed with Boss ya.. hahaha...







4. Dining Area


A little dining area.. My boss did all her calculations there... Me? hahaha.. Saw the Day bed? I am forever there....




5. Bedroom

Cosy huh.... My boss slept there.. and theres a 14inch flat Tv ya...







6. Toilet


Dang dang... Cool huh...Love the interior...









Okie... Its really a full tour around the place I enjoyed the most in HK.. haha... Its really a very nice place.. My pictures didnt do much justice to the hotel.. Go their website and check it.. Believe me.. It looked the same as the pic.. The only thing is that.. You are not there to "feel" the whole mood...
Its really awsome... Trust me.. No regrets there ya..

     posted by Elephant on 4:36 PM