|
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
In a few hours time~
In a few hours time, will be flying to Hong Kong.. In a few hours time, will be in Hong Kong..
In a few hours time, I'll be back here.. Just that the venue will change, timing will change.. Atmosphere different..
Been trying to inform the whole world about my trip, Hoping to gain some attention and envy from pple.. Hoping to inject some excitment to the trip..
At this point, I cld say.. Failed..
Weird ya.. Finally get to go somewhere where I've been looking forward to be at, Yet now that I cld go without paying... I'm not appreciating it at all..
Not taking things for granted.. But just dunnoe how to receive it with Thanks..
One thing I am really happy is that.. I can finally "fly" away from Singapore... It means alot to me..
I hate you all.. though I love you all.. As the hatered got stronger, the love gets stronger too..
Bye Animals.. Bye friends.. Bye Singapore..
Hi, Hong Kong..
posted by Elephant on 1:25 AM
|