Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Sunday, March 26, 2006

3 days 2 nights

Dear All,

Yesh.. Back from Hong Kong.. Quite a late post ya.. But had been busy ever since I've got back..

Alright the trip... 3 days 2 nights.. Frankly saying.. I missed HK ya.. The hotel, the weather..

The Hotel - JIA Boutique hotel..
Great!! Best Hotel I ever stayed in.. Not that I've stayed in alot..
But really, its really like jia - hse.. Its more like an apartment then a hotel...
I was staying in the suite.. there's a work space, kitchen, dining area, living room, toilet, 2 wardrobes, and of course - my little person area, which is actually a little "relaxing" area at the windows. And did I mention that that furniture are all by Philip Stark? hahaha.. Fabulous..
It actually not so much about the designer furniture.. but its about how they do up the all "house" and Its really how I want MY house to be like in future.. But of course, on a slightly bigger scale.. Actually got pics to show.. But left cable in office.. Will load them once I get back.. And also, the breakfast!! Simple fare, nothing great, just cereal, bread, that sort of normal breakfast you find every morning.. But its also why I loved it so much.. Breakfast it like so "free and easy" you wake up, so downstairs to the little bar, and you take whatever you feel like having.. Its like your OWN kitchen.. I just love the hotel...

The weather
It was cooling.. But it started raining and getting too cool for me to handle.. Although it was like only 12 degrees, I am really freezing even with my jacket.. I got to put on my hood and tighten the whole thing.. I'm really more a sunshine girl at the end of the day.. But really, the weather there is so good to dress more fashionable.. And it was so amazing to me that, my makeup is still so well-done even after one whole day from 9.30am to 2.30am.. It didnt even melt not to say, smudge.. Which always happens in Singapore.. Such a love, hate relationship I had over there..

The Shopping
Well, I didnt really get to shop much.. Cause most of the shopping places I went to, are like the SUPER LUXURY BRANDS Malls.. I am not mentally prepared to shop for Luxury Brands ya..
But as a "Fashion Student", I can only say... Its incredible... You see ALL labels there... And each of them have boutiques itself.. And their concept is so "free" you get to "see" touch"feel" all those clothes that you never get to.. Well, for me it is lah.. Come on.. Alexandra McQueen!! Its like.. I am touching and examining it you know.. hahaha... NVM.. dunch know how to explain..
But in short... SHOPPING IS GREAT THERE... and for "FASHION STUDENT" if you have yet to save enough to go EUROPE... JUST GO HK... Its not a Fashion Capital for nothing... Trust me, you got to go and see for yourself.. But shopping is so damm extreme there.. It can gets so expensive and gets so cheap...

The Food
Okie, slap me man.. I didnt get to eat much... I am serious..
I did get to eat Wanton Mee, Beef stew or sth, beancurd, soya milk, Polo Bun (cold by the time it gets to me), drink Yuan Yang. Thats about it.. Dunch ask me why.. Cause I really dunch know how to explain.. Although my boss also enjoys food.. I didnt get to eat alot of HK must eats ya..
DIdnt even have my fav egg-tart or egg dessert.. I'm really disappointed k... Serious..

Overall
I enjoyed and is grateful of the experience I had.. Its really stressful walking in the malls (hard to explain to you all, but ever since I am in this line, shopping is never the same, its about market survey, about what others are selling, the price, the windows, the competition... argh.. faintz) But i did learn alot of this trip... ALot alot... We had some business dealings with the ShenZheng pple.. Trust me.. Dont trust them.. Had so much problems... Lucky I have my boss, and lucky my boss have me - cause her chinese sucks... hahahaha.. My chinese is really power k... The trip... I dont know... I wont say I didnt enjoy, but I didnt really enjoyed.. hahaha.. Werid lah.. But i know i will love Hong Kong... This for sure...
But Serious.. WE GOT TO GO HONG KONG...

     posted by Elephant on 10:53 PM