|
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Welcome
My Own Blog - created by Miss Penguin, and I believe with the help of Miss Hippo ya.. Cause both were rather busy "naming" this "Child" - Child of the both.. Erm...
Thank you... Will take it as a present from you both....
Anyway..
Welcome to my blog... (In fact, its my 3rd Blog) 1st was in Friendster - to setup ablum for my birthday pics 2nd was blogspot - but I simply forgotten my URL, username, password.. blah... 3rd - THIS BLOG.. hopefully, this will be the final and lasting while.. although Penguin and Hippo doubt I can post more then 5 entires.. hmmph... shall prove them wrong...
Have no idea why the setup is in Chinese.. although I did mentioned that I am going to start a Chinese Essay..
Feeling rather weird.. Seriously not use to this.. Give me sometime ya.. Will post interesting blog.. Just Give Me Sometime...
Will start "bloggin" tonight...
In the meanwhile.. 请近起期待吧!!!
posted by Elephant on 9:36 AM
|