|
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
May you be happy~
"思念可以是一种美, 等待也可以是一种甜, 但往前走,可是一种勇气。 朋友,加油, 加油!" I've been quoting the above to lots of my friends recently.. Mostly guy friends though..
Seriously, Whats wrong with those girls.. And whats wrong with you guys.. Is it really that difficult to maintain a relationship? If so, then why even started it? Perhaps, its easy for me to comment because I've never had one.. But, I believed you dont have to be in a relationship to know that, To maintain a relationship, Requires effort Requires trust Requires constant generation of sparks Requires chemistry Requires responsibilities... And these are just some fundamental requirements that "I" can think off hand..
Dont understand why people around me are having failed relationship.. And I dont understand myself, why I shld get affected.. Just cant help not feeling the pain that does not belongs to me.. How I wish I can turn on and off my "sixth sense".. How I wish I can not "feel" the pain and "see" the pain.. But come to think.. If I cant, then I wont be "Me" anymore right? Arghhhhh... I remembered praying for everyone around me to be happy.. I remembered praying for myself to be as well... I will continue doing so... We will all be happy! Time~~
posted by Elephant on 12:17 AM
|