|
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Do you know why??
Can't imagine I am really blogging... I used to hate bloggers.. cause i never understand why pple blog.. But recently I realised, blogs are the easiest way to know how your friends are doing.. Thru their blogs, you will know if they are happy, or sad.. Thru their blogs, you will have a rough picture of how they are..
In times like this.. where everyone is "so busy" with their own life.. where everyone is facing the lifeless computer more then a normal Human being.. where everyone is just so lazy to call and chat or even to check on their friends.. where everyone is just so stress up with their life.. where everyone is finding "talking and expressing" their emotions to a "real human being" is such a challenge...
I guess.. Having a blog and constant reading of blogs, is just a way of staying healthy and keeping connected..
Then why am I blogging??? I'm really asking myself.. These are some reasons that I came up with:
1) To "show off" the interesting part of my life - outside the Animal Kingdom.. (especially to members of the Animal Kingdom) 2) To keep pple (that are interested to know about me) updated about my life.. 3) To reflect daliy, based on the blog that I've posted.. 4) To have "someone" to talk to.. 5) To express and share my thoughts..
I have no idea if I will grow to like blogging, but I do have a feeling that I wont dislike it...
posted by Elephant on 10:56 PM
|