|
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Cursed~ The 3 Js
Met up with the other 2 Js in the empire.. Think we 3 are cursed.. We cant seems to meet "peacefully, or normally" Its like, so near yet so far.. Or shld I say, we are just not fated to meet.. No.. It shld be.. I am just not fated to meet them... And there are supposed to be my very close friends.. Insult...
They always ended up "missing" And I'm always the one "finding" Not once but several times.. And I really meant EVERYTIME we tried to meet just with the 3 of us..
Even Miss Penguin had to remind me on msn to "better check and confirm where you all are supposed to meet" Not that I didnt.. But we still ended up "playing hide and seek"..
It could be giving wrong instructions, miscommunication.. Most common.. Either, handphone no batt or never pick up the phone.. You can msged all you want, call them all you want.. No response.. 5mins past, 10mins past, 15mins past.. "The subscriber you are calling, is currently not available.. Pls try again later..." Fed Up..
Walking alone in Orchard Rd.. Rounds and Rounds.. Racking your brains, trying to "guess" where they wld be.. Going to all our "favorite spots".. Then finally, they called you.. You realised, they are just so near to where you are working.. And it shld take no longer then 7mins to walk from office to where they are..
After a bad day at work, Doesnt meeting friends the best consolation you can get.. Dont you just look forward to "whine" to your friends.. Sometimes, you might even be too tired to "whine" or you just dont wish to spoil the mood, and just purely wanted their company.. Just wanted to "see" their face and find some warmth.. Some kind of warmth and comfort you having been longing the whole day.. But ended up, you are feeling worst then you were at work..
I am short-tempered.. I have no patience.. I dont like to be "lost" in that sense that.. I have to "search and find".. Who likes anyway? Its like playing hide and seek.. and I'm too old to play that game.. And is not interested to play.. Doesnt most of you know that I am such a person.. I believed I've said countless of time:"Dont test my patience!" Is it really fun to know that you have managed to "level up" my temper? Is it really that fun to know that you have managed to "put my patience to test?"
Perhaps its my fault that I have to end work at 7 and sometimes even later.. But, isnt it that when you know that you are meeting someone, you will be like thinking, how come she is not here yet, or even, tends to get sensitive to phone calls or even gets angry.. And dont you sometimes get worried why the person is not here yet? I dunnoe.. perhaps, I'm just asking for too much.. Too much for people to pick up calls or reply to sms to let me know where to "find" them.. People do need to wait for me.. I'm not always punctual.. But I believed, I do put in effort to tell people that I will be late.. Is it difficult to put in effort to tell me where am I to find you? Is this some kind of "punishment" for being late.. I dunch think I "punish" late comers this way.. I dunch think any of the "late comers" have a hard time looking for me..
Waiting is bad enough.. But to wait without knowing where to wait..
I'm not young anymore.. Its no longer some spoilt-brat throwing some nonsensical temper.. I can really feel myself boiling and feeling helpless every thing this thing reenact.. I'm getting old.. boiling of temper makes my head hurts and giddy... I am giving up..
Thank you for everything.. I have learnt to accept, but I do not appreciate it.
posted by Elephant on 11:53 PM
|