|
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Company Dinner!!
Had our Company CNY Dinner @ Club Chinos yesterday.. The theme for the dinner was "Chinese" Means everyone have to wear sth "chinese", need not be a cheongsam.... just "chinese" related...
For the dinner, I bought a black brocade halter top a week ago at Le Meridian.. The indian lady selling it said it was 90plus and going to give me 50% discount.. Come on lor.. Damm ridiculous... I bargained and bargained.. I paid $38 for it.. I wasnt very happy... But, whatever.. I have no time to shop...
Wore the top yesterday, Not all dressed to the theme.. Boss wasnt pleased.. They were "told off".. Tension.. Being the youngest and the "pistachio" of the lot.. Had to ease that tension... But for those that was sporting enough to dress for the theme.. Its really a beautiful sight... Woman look good in Cheongsam.. Serious.. No joke..
Food wasnt up to standard, wasnt to my expectation... Go there during normal days.. Its really alot better.. Disappointed, cause its one of the places Elephant had enjoyed her food.. omg~~ had to sit upright through out the whole dinner... The top damm tight... But, everyone commented I looked good.. Haha.. cause they can finally "see" my "whole" figure.. But Miss Elephant wasnt going to let those comments get into her, and she made a "promise" - "Going to wear a "FULL CHEONGSAM DRESS" for next year dinner.. ahem.. Lets all wish her the best of luck...
During the dinner.. The theme for Annual Dinner (August or September) fixed! Going to be "Hawaiian Theme" Miss Elephant must lose alot of weight.. Cause she wants to look the best.. And given her position in the company.. She has to.. Stress.. Got to do sth...
Boss is happy Cause Elephant seems to be 1) Finally starting to lose weight 2) More "toned" - Elephant still looks better with tanned skin..
Elephant is not happy.. Cause boss kept pilling food onto Elephant's bowl and plates... The amount of food Elephant ate was equivalent to what she had ate for the last of whole week.. Its going to be bad...
Lets wish Elephant the best of luck...
posted by Elephant on 11:08 PM
|