Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Attention to ALL Readers!!

Thank you for taking interest in my life.. (Or are you just bored?? ahem..)
But I've always felt that my life is boring and uninteresting..
Hence, I really hope my entries are interesting enough to have you coming back for more... (ugh, sounds narcissistic)

Anyway...
I've never really enjoyed blogging..
And I used to dislike bloggers... (Yesh, Slap myself ya..)
Its very suprising that I had a blog myself..
Well, all thanks to Miss Penguin and Hippo!
I'm not going to say that I am enjoying blogging now..
But, I've found another reason for me to blog..

If you've been reading my entries..
You shld had come upon, a few entries that are rather "disturbing" in a sense that,
it sets you back thinking and pondering alot of stuffs..
And for some of you, you might be thinking if Juli is in some kind of a "relationship problem"

Dont worry alright...
I am not..
Those blogs, are just to "reach out and talk" to people..
Sometimes, when you just dont know how to bring across certain thoughts you have..
I guess, the easiest is to put thoughts into words, and let people read and think for themselves..
And I feel that people tends to be more calm when reading ,
Cause they get agitated easily when listening?
Hence, those "disturbing" entries are just expression of thoughts..
Why in chinese then?
Cause I express myself better in chinese..
I can hold a decent conversation in English, but when it comes to expressing myself..
I need Chinese ya.. (I am A "CHEENA TOT-TOT")

Once again..
Thank you for reading!

     posted by Elephant on 9:38 PM