|
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Animal Kingdom
Members of the Animal Kingdom are important people in my life...
Shld I call them friends or shld I call them Family? I have no idea... Why? Cause you get to choose your friends, but never your family.. Family are brought to you thru fate.. And we are just fated to be together.. Why? Because these are people whom you had never thought that they would play such important roles in your life.. Why? Because these people are so so different from yourself... So different till you questioned yourself many times, how on earth you could hang around with these people..
No matter what you do, how evil they may be, you know that these people will still loves you deep down... No matter how much you've change, even for the worst, these people still loves you as who you are.. No matter how nasty remarks they might commented on you, you know its for your own good.. No matter what others say about you, be it good or bad, you know they will only believed in you..
Lastly, no matter how much you tried to get them out of your life, how tired you might be with them, how much you feel like giving up on them, but always failing to do so.. These people are important to you... They are the source of my strength, my success, my everything...
How do you know if you are in my Animal Kingdom? hahahahaha... While, when you know the person I am talking about is you, and yet I've replaced it with an animal character.. Means you are in it..
Everyone is welcome... But its really a high membership fee ya... :P
posted by Elephant on 11:14 PM
|