Credits

by Marcela

About me

Elephants are generally peaceful & easygoing & they show great affection for one another.
They communicate in many ways, even with all their senses.. "An elephant never forgets"
Their remarkable memory means they are able to remember for years their relationships with dozens, and even hundreds of others animals!!


Blogs

*~Members of Animal Kingdom~*
Miss Hippo
Miss Penguin

*~Friends of Elephant Empire~*
kikix
Magdeline
Jean
MF
Huiting
Christine
GForce
Miss Piggy
Michelle

*~Families of Elephant Empire~*
MinMin
Shenna



Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007


Sunday, February 12, 2006

Angie Neo

My good friend is leaving today...
3 years...
The first time ever someone this close to me is leaving me..
I'm not feeling sad.. Cause I dunch think I am accepting the fact..
I am not sad, but I am not feeling good..
Lost for words..
Kind of scared, cause I dunch wish to lose this friend..
But I'm a lazy person..
"Too comfortable" with what I have..
Dunch think its possible to forget her..
Cause I wont forget her..
I will be constantly be reminded of her..
Especially when she is that one of the few people that can truly understand your job scope..

One that truly understands what exactly happens behind all that "glamour"
One that understands my bitching
One thats appreciate my work
One thats appreciate my sense
One thats take my nagging as advice
One that calls me "lovely and deary"
The list just goes on..
Finally.. The ONLY ONE that came to the VERY FIRST SHOW that I had to coordinate.. Even though invitations were extended to many.. and had been making effort to attending almost all the shows I've coordinated..

She might be younger..
I might be older...
But:
"She" took care of me...
"She" gave me advice...
"She" gave me strength...
"She" recharge my battery, that gave me the "power" to work...
"She" was the "light" that guided me thru the rough patch of my work...
"She" reminded me "What I want", "How far I want to be" - Song - "Popular"...
"She" brought me back to the world without the "tai-tai"...
"She" allowed me to let loose of myself and be the crazy "Juliana Chang" they knew...
"She" was my internet lecturer for shopping online..
"She" meant alot to me..

Angie..
I'm not calling to say good-bye..
Cause you are just moving to a new address..
Bubblegum will be fine..
Will be bringing her with me everytime I am carrying a big bag.. (I am trying to find her a "home" - to protect her from getting dirty..) Will take photos of her and send to you..
She will spent her first valentine with me.. Will conduct Explorer Day with her..
Will get "someone" to conduct Explorer Day with you over at Aussie.. Wait..
Take Good care of yourself...
Sms/Email/Write letter when you miss us..
Will download that thingy and get the mic asap..

Ju is a spoilt brat, cause she hates it when people leaves her.. (nobody loves it anyway..)
She hates changes in a social circle..
She hates it when she cant reach the people she wants to contact..

Ju admires Angie's courage to leave and study alone in a foreign country..
Ju will be there... Give her some time..
Fiona and Ju will also be waiting for the Bangkok Trip...

     posted by Elephant on 9:23 PM