|
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
After 5 years....
Its been 5 years since I went to JI - Jurong institute (I went there during my 1st 3 months)
Og 13, I remembered, where we were grouped according to our birthdays.. most of us were either born in June, July, making MOST of us to be of the same horoscope...
I dunch remember what happened in school - I choose not to remember... I choose to block off that 2 years of my schooling life... I've enjoyed the company of the friends I've made.. But I really hated the schooling part..
Sorry to my JI mates.. to block the memories we had.. but, its alright lah.. you guys can slowly tell me what took place..
Its been 2 years since we last met.. And suddenly, we ended up meeting and meeting... Not that I didnt enjoyed any of the outings.. But its just proved that happy times are never lasting..
Our first meetin g was on 26th December 2005 - Boxing Day,
Met because our friend is back for holidays.. Met because its been ages since we last met.. Alot was expected to turn up, but afraid all will last min back out.. To tell you the truth.. I was still thinking if I shld back out on the night before the meeting.. Blur Queen save the day... Had fun.. No regrets.. Everyone changed.. Everyone got better.. Better looking liao.. Be it the guys, be it the girls.. Lunch, Movie (Failed - No tickets), Ktv, Supper Marina, Cineleisure, Serangoon.. Supper @ Chomp Chomp left with 4 pax... Introduced a $10 each supper-share Might be new to them, hope they like this $10 each!! Over supper, someone suggested going to one of our homes to cook together.. Elephant is forever so stupid... she suggested having steamboat at her hse.. Nothing wrong with the venue.. but why steamboat where she has to prepare!! Guess its the training she received from the rest of the animals and the fact that, SHE was craving for steamboat..
Our 2nd meeting on New Year Day - 1st January 2006!! Test on trust, cause no one replies your sms.. Even at the night before the lunch, even when the day has come.. I still have no idea if all of them will turn up.. especially when you have backed out at last min before... ALL DID! Am so happy.. shhh..  One bought dove chocolates - she didnt know, but its one of my favorites!! One group brought one BIG WHOLE watermelon - they didnt know, its not on my favorites list.. Spent 2 mornings preparing the food.. Not easy task since have no slightest idea what they like.. Had to prepare based on the kingdom's norm, adding other stuffs here and there... Seriously think am turning auntie.. actually enjoyed preparing.. although its tiring ya.. especially with several late nights... Proud of myse lf.. Hope they enjoyed the lunch.. The day is still young. .. Drove to Geylang in the rain, bought $160 worth of DURIANS.. Savor most of it at one of their hse.. Remaining.. haha.. I get to bring back.. hahaha It had always been a little wish of elephant to be able to drive and buy durians and eat together with friends.. Best if bfs were around.. but its alright, at least half was fulified... happy elephant..
 
Usual Talk Crap and Zen-Mahjong Session (Bet you never try b4 ya) and "乌龟,乌龟,跳!" hahahahaha.. Yesh, Supper again.. almost the usual 4 pax... But one more with us this time!! Venue: 85Market!! Had craving for Bak Chok Mee!! Yummy!! $10 Budget Super-Share! Yeah!!
Our 3rd and last meeting on 5th Feburary 2006 (农历初八!!) Sentosa.. Seafood.. I have been longing to be there.. How much I missed the sun, sea and sand.. It was Miss Hippo's birthday.. She let me go for the gathering, cause she celebrated her birthday on the previous wed and on the sat night.. Thank You.. Got home early in the morning at 5plus.. We were to meet at 11am at harbour front Reached at 11am, none was there.. I shld have known it.. Rubber Band Timing Had fun.. Not taking the uneven tan into consideration.. Had never "played" so hard at Sentosa before.. Seriously need to exercise liao.. Unfit liao.. At one point, did thought am dying... For the first time, had leg cramps while swimming... gosh... thats was scary.. if animal kingdom was around.. bet I'm going break down.. Had ice-cream bought for me, 3scoops.. New Zealand.. None was to my liking.. Mango - I was never a fan for Mango Ice-cream.. Vanila?? Nope.. Rum and Rasins.. rum is too "adult-feel" for ice-cream.. stopped eating raisns long ago.. Not fussy.. Just unlucky.. Enjoy having ice-cream, not this time though.. But the rest were.. Feel good looking at them enjoying... Its alright.. Seafood Dinner @ Alexander (Dunnoe where) Been there before.. Raffles pple brought me there.. Food was good.. Company was good.. One of the bf had dinner with us.. Thought he is the english speaking kind... Uttered shocked.. His chinese is power.. LEP leh.. Someone met his match liao!! 7 Dishes in total: Kangkong with Sambal, Xiao Kai Lan in Oyster Sauce, Curry Crabs, Lala in Sambal, Stingray Sambal, Ceral Prawns, (Baby Squids - reminds daddy elephant, only he will order for elephant..) haha Headed for Handles Bar.. Played "中级密码" - loser has to be forfited.. Started off with Girl kiss guy or vice versa.. In the end, to make things more interesting.. haha.. Guy kiss guy!!! Poor Guys... It shld be the most unforgettable night for them.. Girls by far are lucky.. There to enjoy the show.. Frankly, its kind of weird to see guys on guys... Have no idea how there are going to "face" each other.. bet its different after that night.. hahaha
Its coming to an end to the meetings... unless we are really going HongKong.. Have no idea how many donkeys years later then we get to meet.. After all these fun and happy times.. definately going to miss you pple more.. Take care ya... :P
posted by Elephant on 11:45 PM
|